What is the Warm & Fuzzy Tree
Each Christmas season a tree is placed in the atrium near the main office. We call it the Warm & Fuzzy Tree. It is organized annually to assist GWES students in need of holiday assistance. Our Warm & Fuzzy tree is a great way for families to join together in service.
How do I put my GWES student on the Warm & Fuzzy Tree?
* Fill out this form and return to Mrs. Swearingen no later than November 12, 2018. Forms will not be accepted after the deadline.
* Please fill out ONE form PER student
What kind of things do I list on the form?
There are two bears for each student.
On each bear list student's gender and age. (Please do NOT list their name on the actual bear)
Bear #1: list favorite color and sizes for shirt, pants, and coat.
Bear #2: list favorite color and ONE toy and One book wish. (please choose a toy in an appropriate price range)
(In the above photo if adopting a bear list YOUR NAME and phone number by EACH bear you adopt.)
1. A child will have two bears connected to her/his name. EXAMPLE: If you choose the bear for child 1A please only purchase one shirt, one pair of pants, and one pair of shoes. 1B purchase only one toy and one book. A person may select as many bears as they would like.
2. Once you have chosen your bear(s) from the tree in the atrium. Please write your name and contact info along with the number(s) from the bears chosen on the list beside of the tree. This is very important for us to ensure that every bear gets adopted.
3. Return the WRAPPED gifts with the number to the office no later than DECEMBER 19, 2018 by 3:15.